It’s kale season & I’m a huge kale fan, whether it’s juicing, in pesto & stews or crisps (chips) ! Make your own healthy snack, it only takes a couple of minutes. Enjoy them straight out of the oven, warm & crispy & healthy !
- a bunch of fresh kale leaves
- a dash of olive oil
- a dash of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Shred the leaves into smaller sizes (regular chips size).
- Wash & dry the kale leaves.
- Mix all the other ingredients into a big bowl.
- Add the kale leaves and make sure all the leaves are coated with the dressing (add olive oil & lemon juice if needed).
- Spread the leaves out on a paper baking sheet or non-sticky re-usable baking sheet.
- Put in the oven for about 5 minutes or as long as needed until the leaves are crispy.
- ENJOY 🙂
PS: read up on the benefits of kale in a previous post: kale pesto.
February 20, 2015 at 11:33 am
we grow kale in our garden. One of the easiest cabbages to grow yourself, and you can harvest throughout Winter!
February 23, 2015 at 11:49 am
That’s great, you are so lucky to have a garden 🙂