- Learn how to teach a yoga class for children, based on the book “Le Yoga de Kika”.
- Explore the benefits of yoga and breathing techniques
- Practice the 14 postures of the book and the 4 relaxation stories
- Observe, discuss, prepare and co-teach a children’s yoga class with the book
Who should attend this workshop ?
- Open to everyone: educators, healthcare professionals, yoga teachers, parents and grandparents
What will you receive ?
- 4 hours of practical, hands-on children’s yoga and relaxation
- the book “Le Yoga de Kika” to introduce yoga to your children immediately!
About the book
Le Yoga de Kika is a wonderfully entertaining and educational guide to discovering the benefits of yoga aimed at children. The heroine of the book, 6 years old Kika, guides children through a simple sequence of postures as they discover how yoga can help them relax and bring well-being to their daily lives. Delightful illustrations full of humor accompany the child as she unwinds in the company of Kika.
When: Sunday 26 November 2017, at 14:00-18:00
Where: Sampoorna Yoga Studio, rue du Houblon/ Hopstraat 40, 1000 Brussels
Price: 65 € (including the book “Le Yoga de Kika”)
Language: the workshop will be given in French (clarifications in English are possible)
More information on the Sampoorna site.
Om shanti -ॐ शान्ति